Top 10 Videos
Every year my family puts together a list of some of our favorite videos around the web. We send this list to our friends and family and it's become quite a tradition for us--our friends look forward to seeing what we found! Since I have shared the list here on dA before, I figured I'd do it again. Here are our picks for 2012: Fallen Kingdom
- My kids love this one to pieces. But, then again, my kids are total Minecraft addicts, even the 6 year old! The song and video are so sad. This buzzes through my head a lot. Wrecking Crew Tron Dance
- This is an amazing video. Even if you don't like Tron, it's spectacular to watch the lights and choreography. A great find. Abigail
- A simple and short animation, I think anyone who's been grounded to their room can relate to. This one is really cute. Spanky's Hamburger
- This isn't an actual short, but a part of a longer episode. Still, it never ceases to make me laugh. I love the Little Rascals, and baby Spanky was the best. My husband and I go around the house saying, "Cotton, bring me a pie" all the time. The Santa Rap
- Mudbubble does an animated greeting card every few years. This one was from 2011 (which we missed back then). "The Santa Rap" is pretty funny. Stay in Queue
- This is an animation that *marcphx
showed me a few months back and I linked here in my journal. `Ravenswd
managed to track down the original with music. It's such a cute cartoon--and so true!
Duck Song - 2
- We did the first one last year. Had to continue the series this year. Yep, that duck remains as frustrating as ever.
There She is - This series is amazing and this year we featured Steps 4
and the Final Step
. Brass Goggles
- I love Steam Powered Giraffe. This video has a great tune, but is pretty funny to watch, as well. Following the bouncing pug head! Funny Cats in Water
- Okay, who can resist a Youtube compilation of cute and funny cats! Abracadabraham Lincoln
- Pencilmation videos are amazing. They remind me of the old series "Doodlez" which was on Nicktoons. Anyhow, this one is pretty funny and one of my kids' favorites. Chad Vader: Season 3 Ep 6-10
: A bit racy, so sensitive viewers be warned, but Chad is just hysterical and always a great addition to our yearly list.
Did any of you see any great videos this year? Link them below. We'd love to see them.